Most businesses need a simple website for customers to discover and contact their business. With an average maintenance cost of $600 to $3,600 a year, you are overpaying for your business WordPress website. Wouldn’t it be nice to put that money elsewhere in your business?Read more
You dream it; I code it.
I turn your problems into solutions.
Over a decade of experience
As a full-stack engineer, I have experience designing and developing applications from the ground up. I have worked on enterprise solutions as well as small startups. I don't just see code! I consider your business goals, vision, and application users to help make your application successful.
Have an idea? Paying for an app?
As a small business owner, you must make the most efficient use of your time and limited resources. Paying thousands for an app to be developed is stressful as it is. Having the final product not work as expected or have hidden issues can worsen it. Don’t waste your money or jeopardize the success of your app! Getting a second opinion to help plan the development of your app and review the app’s code can save you thousands on future development costs and give you peace of mind.
- Discuss your app idea and plan for what you might need
- Give you an introduction to the app development process
- Help review contracts to ensure your app is built the way you want
- Review code for security and compliance issues
- Make sure all features work correctly before you sign off on a contract
Need an app developed?
Building an app right is more than just using solid development practices and the latest technology. It takes understanding your business and target users and using the right tools to get the job done right the first time.
- Take the time to understand your business and users
- Help with project management
- Help with user experience and design
- Build a web and mobile app from the ground up
Overpaying for WordPress?
Having a basic website on WordPress wastes thousands yearly in maintenance and hosting feeds that you could use elsewhere for your business. Migrating your website to Hugo can save you thousands and reduce your cybersecurity liability.
- Hosting is cheaper and sometimes free
- Don't have a database to hack
- Better user experience with a faster website
- No more software and plugin updates to worry about
Things I have built or helped develop and maintain
Send me a message
No matter how small or ambitious the project is, or even if you have a question, don't hesitate to send me a message.Let's talk
Latest articles about freelancing, consulting, or development.
How do you know the firm or developer you hired is developing a solid app? Are there any security risks with the app design? Are there issues that could cause problems in the future?Read more
Sign up for my newsletter
I periodically provide helpful content for both small businesses and full-stack developers.